Welcome to Conveyant Systems – the industry-leading supplier of PC-based Operator Consoles and E9-1-1 Emergency Location Management Solutions for PBX, VoIP and Centrex applications. Our software interfaces with telecommunications and data networks to provide feature-rich solutions for your enterprise.
Since the company’s inception in 1987, Conveyant’s products have been recognized by the premier equipment manufacturers and service providers as bringing value-added solutions to the customer’s telecommunications networks. International in scope, Conveyant Systems markets equipment through a network of dealers and international distributors. Conveyant Systems and it’s dealers work together to provide quality products and service to their customers.
Conveyant’s modular approach to application design provides for reliable, cost effective applications in healthcare, hospitality, public safety, government, financial, enterprise and higher education markets.
» READ about our part in the Avaya SAFE SCHOOL INITIATIVE. For more information, contact us at Conveyant Systems.
- Conveyant Systems Releases Sentry LiteSUWANEE, 2017, JUNE 1 – Conveyant Systems, a leading innovator of E911 Location Management software, has expanded its Sentry line of products to include Sentry Lite, a simplified version of the widely popular full edition Sentry that will allow consumers to use as a stand alone product or as an introductory trial.
This version of Sentry was designed for Avaya IP Office 10, meeting Avaya’s requirements of providing an alert
- Conveyant Systems’ Sentry E911 Emergency Location Management Solution r1.9 using Sentry Beacon r1.9 is Now Rated “Avaya Compliant”
Sentry E911 Solution is compatible with the Avaya Aura® Platform
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 28 March 2017, Tustin, CA- Conveyant Systems, a leading supplier of Emergency Response Management Solutions and PC-based Attendant Consoles, today announced that its Sentry E911 solution is compliant with key team engagement solutions from Avaya, a global provider of business communications software, systems and services.
The Sentry E911 solution was designed to enhance the emergency call handling
- Sentry 1.9 Release Now Available
Why work with dated technology if you don’t have to? Just in time for 2017, Sentry™ has just been upgraded to Release 1.9 to include:
- A fresh, new look
- Significantly improved performance with phone updates and file importing
- New alerting and IP phone discovery support for extensions with multiple/bridged appearances (both SIP and H.323)
- New Off-Hook Alerting feature added for Avaya Aura CM!
- Enhanced support for Avaya Session Manager 7 (in conjunction with CM/AES